We asked a couple of students these questions:
1. How do you like our „orange school“?
2. Is there anything what would you like to change here?
3. What do you see being the biggest difference between the elementary and high school?
4. What are your feelings about imatrikuly?
5. How would you describe your classmates?
6. Are you looking forward to the school skiing course in February?
And what were the answers?
EMA SLOVINSKÁ (1.C)
1. Our teachers are very nice, so I’m very satisfied. 2. I wouldn’t change anything. 3. There are other teachers who have a different type of teaching. 4. It wasn’t bad, but it could be better. 5. I think we are a great team and I like them. 6. Yes, of course.
BIANKA ROCHOVÁ (1.A)
1. My expectations were worse, but I like it here. And there are great people. 2. Nothing. Here’s everything as it should be. 3. There is different attitude of teachers. 4. It was funny, but organizers could be more creative. 5. They are cool people. 6. Of course.
ANNAMÁRIA RIMBALOVÁ (1.D)
1. I’m very happy with that. 2. Maybe more baguettes. 3. There are a lot of people 4. The worst thing was public embarrassment. 5. They are okay. 6. I look forward to it for three years.
OLIVER GONDA (1.C):
1. I think it is cool. 2. I would buy new desks for the second floor. 3.We have better teachers and free lessons. 4. I think that the previous ones were much better. 5. I’m very glad to be in 1.C. 6. I’m looking forward to it. I expect there Ms. Spišiaková and a lot of snow :D.
ERIK PINČEK (1.D):
1. I really like it here. 2. Could be more toilet paper in toilets. 3. I need to study more. 4. The worst part was the weather. 5. Some of them are a bit strange. 6. I’m really looking forward.
CHRISTIAN ERNEST (1.A):
1. I like it here. There’s fun and I have already got used to here. 2. Probably nothing. 3. I need to learn more and I have to pay more attention during the lessons. 4. I was expecting more difficult tasks, but it was great. 5. My classmates are nice. 6. I’m really looking forward to it.
Dominika Deptová 1.C