By: Zora Frankovičová
The easiest and the most delicious muffins
On the Internet we find a lot of recipes for muffins and it is often difficult to choose from them. I will show you this recipe, which I finally compiled myself and suits me the most.
- 2 cups of flour polohrubá
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 3/4 cups oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- Chocolate for cooking
- A small bowl
- A large bowl
- Plate for cutting
- Baking pan for muffins
- Ladle for the dough
- Ladle for easy mixing
- Cupcake forms
And this is how it looks in the kitchen:
- We prepare all the ingredients and turn the oven on 180°C.
- We choose a measuring tool (cup), the size of the cup depends on the desired number of muffins.
- We put all the ingredients into a large bowl and we put the egg whites to a smaller bowl.
- We mix all the ingredients in a large bowl with mixer – at most 5 minutes.
- To separated egg whites we add a tablespoon of granulated sugar and a pinch of salt then we mix it into the solid snow.
- You cut chocolate for cooking into small pieces, which you put with the snow and pastry into a large bowl and then just lightly mix together.
- Prepare you baking sheet for muffins and I put there the cupcake forms. The dough pour into the cups to ¾ of the basket.
- In the middle of the dough i put pieces of a banana and on the top i sprinkle pieces of chocolate.
- Put the pan in the oven.
- Muffins bake for 35 minutes and after cooling we can serve.